No products in the cart.
At Alchemy, we hand build every frame from the ground up in the heart of the best road and mountain biking destination on the planet. That’s why we invite you to come to Denver to see, feel and experience the Alchemy Ride Advantage.
We are a low-volume manufacturer of hand-crafted carbon, titanium and steel road, aero, and mountain bikes. Each Alchemy is envisioned, engineered, crafted, painted and assembled at our fully integrated shop just off the Cherry Creek bike path in Denver, Colorado USA.
When you visit you will see every phase of our production process. You will watch bikes come to life one layer of carbon or one hand-crafted weld at a time. Ride with the alchemists that create your bike. We will professionally fit you for your new bike, explore construction and build options, select the paint and components to make your bike your bike.
Grab a coffee at our Rollout Cafe. Ride one of the front-range classic climbs or spend a few days exploring the amazing riding in and around Colorado. The Alchemy Ride Advantage, the perfect start to a beautiful relationship with your new Alchemy.
The $500 Alchemy Ride Advantage package includes:
- Transportation to and from Denver International Airport
- Personalized Retul professional fit session and ride analytics chart
- Individualized Alchemy factory tour with build process demonstrations
- Ride with Alchemy team members
- Coffee and breakfast/lunch at the Rollout Cafe
- Factory gear bag with Alchemy custom kit from Primal Wear
- Personalized bike build & spec consult
- Creative session with Ethic Paint Works team
- Membership in the Alchemy Riders Group
- $500 applied towards your new Alchemy bicycle upon purchase
- Airfare to and from Denver
- Hotel costs – we are happy to help make reservations
- Big bike company “sameness”
Or, check out our Local Ride Advantage package if you’d like to try and Alchemy bike on your favorite trails.